Kamis, 04 April 2013

I Love Estee Lauder :)

 The most beautiful face in the world? It's yours. - Estee Lauder


Sometimes it is hard for me to define why I love Estee Lauder products so much. but if I had to give one reason it is that I have never ever bought a product that I have been totally disappointed with. Estee Lauder products are just so consistently good.


JOIN THIS CONTEST :)

 I have Estée Lauder's autobiography. The book she explains how certain scents came to her and how they got their name almost by accident.

She said that when she had an idea for a new fragrance, she could "see" the perfume or the woman who would wear it. At a party she saw the light from 2 chandeliers shimmering in a glass of champagne. 500 tests later she had her perfume. She handled samples to friends to test the new, then unnamed, fragrance. "What are you wearing?" "It's Estée's perfume." Estée it became.

In her book Estée Lauder said - Create. Don't copy. - and I think that is what they for a very longtime did at Estée Lauder.


Estee Lauder Pure Color Make Up Set is "A MUST HAVE" for me :) Join this event is a pleasure...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar